Sport Ireland have updated their ‘Return to Sport COVID-19 eLearning Course’ and it is now available on their website.
The course, which can be accessed here, aims to continue supporting clubs to return to sport in a safe & practical manner.
The course is structured similarly to the previous version with additional lessons included to reflect updated guidance. We would encourage all club Covid-19 Compliance Officers to complete the course, as well as active volunteers and members in your club.
The course should be completed and interpreted in conjunction with the Governments latest public health measures provided at www.gov.ie/coronavirus along with the public health advice provided on the Health Service Executive Coronavirus webpage.
Updated Sport Ireland COVID-19 eLearning Course Content:
- Introduction to the Sport Ireland COVID-19 Return to Sport e-Learning Course
- Protect yourself and others from COVID-19
- Hand hygiene
- Equipment hygiene
- Face coverings
- COVID-19 Medical Considerations for Sports Activities
- Safe Return to Sport and Physical Activity Checklist
- Recommendation for specific populations
- Stay Safe in the Outdoors
- Sport Ireland COVID-19 Officer Return to Sport e-Learning Course
- Recording Attendance at Activities
- How to manage a participant with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Stay Informed