Dear Club Member
It is with great excitement that we announce the return to hockey for our senior players from Thursday 13th May.
- Sign up via Clubzap. Pre-booking is essential as numbers are limited.
- The COVID form must be completed before your first session. We must stay in pods of 15 for the duration of the evening and can enjoy 7-a-side training matches within the pod of 15. No crossovers with other pods.
- ‘Social Mixed Hockey’ in Sion Hill is for players from 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th teams in both men’s and ladies’ sections.
- Arrive with mask on and only remove when you are on the pitch. Hand sanitiser is still being used at entry and departure.
- Entry to Newpark remains via the basketball courts and exit via the sports centre. Please note, Trojan swimming club are on the astro from 6-7pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
- For entry to Sion Hill, please wait until the pitch has been vacated.
- There are no toilet facilities at either venue!!
More bookings may appear depending on interest so keep an eye on Clubzap!
Tue 7-8.30pm M1/M2 | 8.30-10pm L1/L2
Thu 7-8.30pm L1/L2 | 8.30-10pm M1/M2
Mon TBC (Dads & Lads / Mums & Chums)
Tue TBC (Social Mixed Hockey)
Thu 7.30-8.30pm Social Mixed Hockey | 9-10pm Social Mixed Hockey
Fri 8-9.30pm Mixed Vets
See you on the pitch!
President Avoca Hockey